Tuesday, February 12, 2008


Simply changing her language can also start to make a dent in her debt. When asked how she is, Lisa says she shouldn't respond with phrases like "I'm surviving." "That's not the kind of life you want to live," Lisa says. "When people ask me how I'm doing, [I say], 'I'm phenomenal. I'm great'. Even in the midst of all—I'm great," she says. "I'm great because I made it through."

James, especially, can relate to Ryan's troubles, having been on the edge of bankruptcy twice himself. He urges Ryan to take an "action step" toward her dreams. For Ryan, that's starting a debt retirement program to pay a certain amount of money toward her credit automatically so she can focus every bit of energy on financial freedom.

Still, the most important stride toward a debt-free life, Michael says, is forgiving her ex-husband and to stop feeling like he owes her something. "Let him know in consciousness, in your awareness, that he cannot determine your destiny. You're not leaving him unaccountable, but you're severing those emotional vibratory tonalities so that you can be free."

2 comments:

Jolly Ghuman said...

I have read the book The Secret and i am fully convinced by the contents .
My own experience of the power of visualisation helped me in my days of poverty. I was running a restaurant . the sales graph was at its lowest and i was to pay the salary to my staff but had no money. Sitting in my office i visualized cars coming in the parking area of my restaurant one after another.And the same happened. My Restaurant became full in no time and i had difficult time in billing so many customers and my purse was full and i had adequate cash to give salary to my staff and in addition i saved good amount with me even after disbursing the salaries..That is what we can term as auto suggestion or the power of visualisation. all is in the mind you just need to exploit your hidden power of positive thoughts.

Mrs Mohinder Kaur Ghuman.
Ghuman Niwas , Ranjit Bagh ,
Gurdaspur. Pin Code 143521.
Punjab . India.
E Mail : wealthzoneplus@gmail.com

Unknown said...

I have a few debts owed to me and I'm at the end of the road with no hope of getting back the big sums owed by one of the debtors.
How do i go about putting The Secrets to good use at this difficult juncture in my life to get back the monies owed me.

rgds-Tan Chin Beng